Monday, September 27, 2010

La vettura rossa


Hey everyone!!!

I'm super sorry for such a long break between my posts! It just happened that I didn't do almost anything at home just for myself starting from April (!!!). This actually never happened before & I hope it won't happen again,- I'll try to update my blog more often from now!
;-)))

I should say that a lot of things happened during these months: I finally found time to visit Kyoto and Nara, climbed Mt.Fuji together with my friends from Nissan/Renault, went home for summer vacation. & apart of that: two of my best friends got married, Spain became the winner of the World Cup (congratzzz Carlos & Aitor!), FC Zenit managed not to lose a single game in the Russian Premiere League and a super interesting F1 season has almost finished with only 4 GP's left to go!..

So the sketch that ends up these 5 (!) months of silence is a sketch of the red car which I did just for fun and relaxation!.. Nothing seriuos, guyzzz!!
;-P

0 comments:

Post a Comment